SUPERTUSCAN TANGANO 2015
An intense and deep ruby color with garnet reflections. To the nose, it shows a great richness of aroma, dominated by notes of ripe plum and wild blacks fruits. It is also well integrated with spicy and balsamic hints. Wide and vigorous on the palate, supported by a pleasant acidity and a dense tannins, it evolves into a savory and persistent finish.
- 33% Sangiovese, 33% Merlot, 33% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pairs well with gammy meat, skewered and grilled, roasted pheasant or steak “Fiorentina”. Also with stewed roe deer and wild boar
- Manual harvest in 20kg. crates, destemming followed by manual selection of the grapes. Pre-fermentation cold maceration, alcoholic fermentation and maceration in stainless steel, malolactic fermentation in barriques (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot) and stainless steel tanks (Sangiovese). Matured in French oak barrels for 18 months, fine-grained
- Certified organic. Vegan-friendly
- 63mg/l (Maximum allowed by Certificazione Della Qualita 100mg/l; typical non organic wine 300mg/l)
The Cantalici brothers began their adventure in the mid-nineties.
Up to then they had worked in forestry with their father Loris, tending the woods that alternate with vineyards on the sweetly sloping Tuscan hills, until 1995 when Carlo and Daniele decided to specialize in wine growing techniques.Their service company was quickly to become a reference point for wine-growers in the area. Today, it continues to grow, and cater to an ever growing number of clients who request their skills in creating olive groves and vineyards, with services ranging from vine spacing and exposure to actual planting.
The growing consensus encouraged Carlo and Daniele to set up their own winery, putting their years of experience in the field to work for themselves. They saw it as a chance to create a product that would reflect all their love and talent for winemaking. These were the beginnings of the Cantalici Winery, a dynamic new company that planted its first vines in 1999 and is already a member of the Chianti Classico Consortium.
Our delivery days are every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1pm to 5pm. We charge a flat rate of S$15 per location on a single trip and this is added automatically to the cart when you complete your delivery details.
At check-out, select a date and time that you would like us to deliver your wine order. If none of these days work for you, not to worry, leave us a note at check-out and we'd be happy to accommodate a date and time that work for you.
You will receive a message on the morning of the selected delivery date confirming your order as well a notification just before we arrive at your place. We look forward to seeing you.