PAFOJ BIANCO 2018
ICARDI, PIEDMONTE ITALY
Pafoj, an assemble of Cortese and Sauvignon aged in barrique and Chardonnay aged in steel tanks. "Relax, we aren't crazy" - Icardi. A straw-yellow with elegant shades of fern, tomato leaves and tropical fruits. You can definitely look forward to an elegant, fresh yet rich with flavours.
- Cortese, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay
- Aperitif, Starters, Fish, Chicken and Fresh Cheeses
- Light pressing, fermentation in steel tanks at a controlled temperature. The Sauvignon ages in wood while the Chardonnay ages in stainless steel tanks. After a while, the two wines are assembled and left in steel tanks
- Certified Organic. Vegan Friendly
- 65mg/l (Suoluoe Salute permits a maximum of 100mg/l; non organic wines typically have up to 300mg/l)
"Looking for a white to have with your meal? Look no further!"
The extension of our vineyards allows our company’s production to cover all types of wines available in the South of Piedmont. Icardi's style is renowned around the world for its significantly fruity, refined, clean and elegant wines. The balanced flavour of both regular and “more important” wines can be appreciated immediately after production.
Our delivery days are every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1pm to 5pm. We charge a flat rate of S$15 per location on a single trip and this is added automatically to the cart when you complete your delivery details.
At check-out, select a date and time that you would like us to deliver your wine order. If none of these days work for you, not to worry, leave us a note at check-out and we'd be happy to accommodate a date and time that work for you.
You will receive a message on the morning of the selected delivery date confirming your order as well a notification just before we arrive at your place. We look forward to seeing you.