Good Full Bodied Red Wine - Ripe Plums. Spices. Sweet Tobacco. Chocolate.

Nature's Step Chardonnay


Collections: All, Good Organic Red Wine



DOCG BARUFFO RISERVA 2015 CHIANTI CLASSICO

CANTALICI, ITALY

Deep ruby red colour and intense, with garnet notes. This full bodied red wine carries notes of berries and ripe plums, accompanied with pleasant hints of spices, sweet tobacco and chocolate. It is a structured wine with a soft entrance of fresh yet evolving aromas as it continues to air.

 

  • 100% Sangiovese
  • 14%
  • Enjoy it with roasted “fiorentina” steak. Also great with any Italian dishes
  • Manual harvest in 20kg. crates, destemming followed by manual selection of the grapes. Pre-fermentation cold maceration, alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel, with delestage. 18 months (70% of the product in French oak barrels of 20hl, the remaining 30% in franch oak barrells).
  • Certified organic. Vegan-friendly
  • 86mg/l (Maximum allowed by Certificazione Della Qualita 100mg/l; typical non organic wine 300mg/l)
  • Cork

  

"If you have not tried a Chianti Riserva, you have to try this. Simply unforgettable!"

 

OUR WINEMAKER

The Cantalici brothers began their adventure in the mid-nineties.
Up to then they had worked in forestry with their father Loris, tending the woods that alternate with vineyards on
the sweetly sloping Tuscan hills, until 1995 when Carlo and Daniele decided to specialize in wine growing techniques.Their service company was quickly to become a reference point for wine-growers in the area. Today, it continues to grow, and cater to an ever growing number of clients who request their skills in creating olive groves and vineyards, with services ranging from vine spacing and exposure to actual planting.

The growing consensus encouraged Carlo and Daniele to set up their own winery, putting their years of experience in the field to work for themselves. They saw it as a chance to create a product that would reflect all their love and talent for winemaking. These were the beginnings of the Cantalici Winery, a dynamic new company that planted its first vines in 1999 and is already a member of the Chianti Classico Consortium.

 

DELIVERY

Our delivery days are every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1pm to 5pm. We charge a flat rate of S$15 per location on a single trip and this is added automatically to the cart when you complete your delivery details.

At check-out, select a date and time that you would like us to deliver your wine order. If none of these days work for you, not to worry, leave us a note at check-out and we'd be happy to accommodate a date and time that work for you. 

You will receive a message on the morning of the selected delivery date confirming your order as well a notification just before we arrive at your place. We look forward to seeing you. 



Related Items


GET MY S$10 OFF

YOUR FIRST ORDER