At Brown Bag Wines, your well-being is important to us. In light of the recent evolvement of the novel coronavirus outbreak, we have taken the following steps as well as exercising the measures stipulated by Ministry of Health to ensure the safety of our staff and delivery personnels, with you in mind.
- We have issued a mandate for our staff to work from home
- We recommend for our staff to avoid direct contact with people as much as possible. Wash and sanitise their hands frequently
- We asked our staff to seek medical attention if they are experiencing any of the symptoms of the virus - fever, cough, cold and shortness of breath
- All the above applies
- We will personally deliver all your orders and not engage third party to ensure we exercise the highest standard of hygiene
- Only delivery personnels whom are well and have not travelled (to any country) in the last 21 days are allowed to deliver the wines to you
- We reserve the right to turn down or cancel deliveries to high-risk or protected areas such as hospitals and schools until further notice
- We are removing mandatory e-signature to minimise direct contact until further notice. Instead, we will take a photo as proof of delivery
- Let us know if you would like us to leave your wine order at your front door, if you are comfortable and it is safe to do so
While we exercise these measures, we also adopt the most sustainable effort, as part of our operating philosophy. If you have any concern on our measures, feel free to leave us a message and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We thank you for your continuous support.