In light of Singapore Prime Minister's announcement on 21 April 2020, 5pm, Brown Bag Wines is still good to remain in operations during this period, under 'Sectors Specific'. Please refer to the list of services that are exempted from suspension (below too).
We continue to exercise the following measures as your well-being is important to us.
- We have issued a mandate for our staff to work from home
- Only one staff is assigned to pick and pack for our last mile delivery is permitted on work site (Updated)
- We recommend for our staff to avoid direct contact with people as much as possible. Wash and sanitise their hands frequently
- We asked our staff to seek medical attention if they are experiencing any of the symptoms of the virus - fever, cough, cold and shortness of breath
- All the above applies
- We will personally deliver all your orders and not engage third party (unless of no choice) to ensure we exercise the highest standard of hygiene
- Only delivery personnels whom are well and have not travelled (to any country) in the last 30 days are allowed to deliver the wines to you (Updated)
- We reserve the right to turn down or cancel deliveries to high-risk or protected areas such as hospitals and schools until further notice
- We are removing mandatory e-signature to minimise direct contact until further notice. Instead, we will take a photo as proof of delivery
- We practice contactless delivery by leaving the bags at our front door (Updated)
While we exercise these measures, we also adopt the most sustainable effort, as part of our operating philosophy. If you have any concern on our measures, feel free to leave us a message and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We thank you for your continuous support.