Ambitious Yet Grounded. Tough Yet Kind. A Changemaker. A Believer In Environmental Sustainability.
If these words describe you, look us up as we are hiring.
And we promise you time and flexibility.
THIS ROLE FITS ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Internship (minimally six months)
- On a break or project-based (minimally six months)
- A remote role ie. does not reside in Singapore (full-time role)
- Stay at home mom (is dedicated to her family but wants something concrete and intellectually stimulating; full-time role)
The heart and soul of the company begins with its people. We drive a desirable business ambition to attract the right talent. We create a sustainable environment where our staff ground their centre around health, family and their personal ambition. This allows them to stay true to who they are. We deliver our A-game everyday and we want you to do the same.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a team player and self-starter to work with our Founder and Brand and Communications Specialist to bring our boutique brand to new heights. You'd be responsible for generating content external communications, and to play an active role in the planning and execution of all marketing activities in line with the organisation’s brand and business strategy.
- Content development and copywriting for Brown Bag Wines marketing campaigns.
- Website – to develop SEO friendly content and brainstorm improvements to current content.
- Create compelling and engaging content for social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram etc.
- Marketing collaterals such as corporate brochures, EDMs, promotional flyers, brand posters, factsheets etc.
- Print collaterals for use for offline marketing.
- Assist with press releases.
CUSTOMER AND COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Have a thorough understanding of Brown Bag Wine’s customer profile and brainstorm ideas together with the team on improving the customer journey.
- To provide regular updates on the brand’s competitors and their initiatives.
GROWTH OF THE ORGANIC WINE CLUB
- To retain and grow Brown Bag Wines Organic Wine Club’s paid subscribers through creative marketing and loyalty efforts.
- Prompt response to customer and potential customer queries and convert potential customers to subscribers..
TRADE EVENTS AND PARTNERS
- Have a thorough understanding of relevant trade events, work with the team to grow Brown Bag Wines’ on-trade partners and provide support to the team to execute trade events.
LET'S CHAT. EMAIL US AT AIVONNE.CHONG@BROWNBAGWINES.CO